According to Trip Advisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards, the people have spoken and Cannon Beach ranks number 8 in the best beaches in the United States.
For many sun seekers, visiting the beach is the reason they go on vacation. Sitting by the ocean with your feet in the sand is the hallmark of relaxation for many of us – especially over the past few years. A recent survey showed that thirty-seven percent of Americans will visit a beach in the summer of 2022.
Cannon Beach is known for its beautiful large beaches giving way to lot’s of room for long walks with the family dog, large sea stacks just waiting to be photographed and great shops all within walking distance.
The full list is below.
- Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area – Puako, Hawaii
- Siesta Beach – Siesta Key, Florida
- Poipu Beach Park – Poipu, Hawaii
- Moonstone Beach – Cambria, California
- Kailua Beach Park – Kailua, Hawaii
- Driftwood Beach – Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Ruby Beach – Olympic National Park, Washington
- Cannon Beach – Cannon Beach, Oregon
- La Jolla Cove – La Jolla, California
- Ho’okipa Beach Park – Paia, Hawaii