- The Map is filled with mystery merchants of the day.
- Pick up a poster from participating businesses (The list can be found at https://newsoforegon.com/cartoon-map/ ).
- Be sure to follow News of Oregon on Facebook so as not to miss a clue.
- Each day (Monday-Friday) four clues will be posted throughout the morning on News of Oregon’s Facebook page for that day’s mystery merchant.
- Be the first to email the correct answerer to firstname.lastname@example.org to win a $50 gift card from a participating business.
- Prizes may vary
- General contest rules apply
Phrase That Pays
- There will be an unspecified amount of numbers somewhat hidden within the News of Oregon logo on the cartoon map. There could be multiples of the same number on the map. ( i.e =)
- Each number represents a letter that will make up the Phrase That Pays
- Follow the News of Oregon Facebook page to receive the clues.
- During the contest each day a letter corresponding to a number on the map will be posted to the News of Oregon Facebook page (i.e 12= A).
- Use the daily code to figure out the Phrase That Pays.
- First person to email email@example.com with the correct phrase will win $50 gift certificates from participating merchants.
- Prizes may vary.
- General contest rules apply.