A marketing consultant is an advisor who works with companies to create and implement marketing strategies.
A consultant helps create a detailed marketing plan, determine a business’s marketing message, and identify the appropriate marketing mix to get the message out to the target market. You’ll also be involved in implementing the marketing strategy. You’ll monitor results and tweak campaigns as they go to ensure that companies get the best results from their marketing efforts.
Skills a Marketing Consultant needs:
Marketing consultant needs a mix of technical and soft skills to work effectively with their clients. These consultants are skilled in marketing, business, communications, and psychology. Many will also specialize in specific areas of the marketing process, such as:
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Radio & TV advertising
- Public relations
- Direct response marketing
We’re looking for someone who can show both creative thinking and practical, results-driven analysis. You should be willing to work collaboratively to achieve the best possible results for multiple businesses.
Marketing consultants work closely with businesses to develop brand awareness or promote a single product or service. It’s a career that requires teamwork and partnership, as well as the ability to work in different business environments on projects with a variety of goals and strategies.
If you are seeking this marketing consultant position; flexibility, collaborative energy, and creative thinking are all essential to being successful.
Call (541) 963-4121 or email resume to email@example.com to apply.
We are looking for a self motivated person to join our team. Bar experience a big plus but may train the right people. Must have a good attitude and friendly towards customers.
Apply at: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/596103461670687/?source=post_other
Northeast Oregon Network (NEON) seeks a contractor to work with in collaboration with NEON staff to deliver training for Traditional Health Workers, other staff, and supervisors working in health, behavioral health, and human services environments. Topics include Community Health Worker certification, addictions, compassion fatigue, effective supervision, and diversity, equity, and inclusion, among other topics relevant to frontline practice. Training currently takes place almost exclusively in a virtual environment and trainers are likely to work remotely.
- Deliver training content in collaboration with other members of the training team.
- Follow practices and standards of adult learning theory and popular education.
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships with trainees to ensure a positive and productive training experience for participants.
- Provide tech backup to co-trainer(s), such as monitoring chat and waiting room and assisting trainees to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Work in collaboration with co-trainer(s) to assess and revise training curricula as needed.
- May include logistical duties to support training, such as scheduling, sending out materials and reminders, communications with trainees, etc.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Sufficient experience and/or higher education in community health, education, social work, or related fields to perform the duties of the position
- Current or former Traditional Health Worker certification (including CHW, PSS, PWS, PHN, Doula) or CDAC
- Strong facilitation skills
- Technical skills to effectively use Microsoft Office, Zoom, video editing, Google apps and other software as needed
- Familiarity with and proficiency in the practices of popular education and adult learning theory
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion in the delivery of training and services
- Language proficiency in Spanish and/or Asian Pacific Islander languages
Members of BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference in hiring.
Compensation: $40-50 per hour, depending on experience and breadth of content knowledge. Hours per week will be based upon need and scheduling of training program and can vary from 0 to 15 hours per week.
Interested parties should submit a current resume and cover letter that addresses the experience, skills, and qualifications above by 2/18/22. For more information or to apply, contact Connie Sherrard at (360) 607-0792 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collision Repair Technician
Premier Auto Body, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Collision Repair Technician. Previous experience or formal training is preferred but employer is willing to train the right individual.
* Must possess a valid driver license.
* One year of previous auto body repair experience or equivalent training.
* Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
* Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
* Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
* Notifies management of any additional repairs needed.
* Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time.
* Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
* Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
* Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
* Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
* Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal.
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Set-up, measure and straighten frames.
* Other tasks as assigned.
We are seeking candidates that possess a good work ethic, positive attitude, strong time management skills, the ability to work as a member of a team and take instruction. You must be willing to listen, learn and ask questions. You will be computer literate, mechanically inclined, able to work with your hands and problem solve.
Interested candidates can apply by email, in person, or inquire by phone.
Premier Auto Body, Inc.
2390 Broadway St.
Baker City, OR 97814
Valley Metal and Heating is currently seeking candidates for an HVAC Installer.
* Valid driver’s license.
* One (1) year of verifiable work experience in the heating and air industry; education or apprenticeship can substitute for some experience.
* Brazing skills.
* EPA/LPG certification.
* Take effective notes and carry out instructions in a timely manner.
* Check in inventory and setup installation lists.
* Follow proper product installation procedures.
* Use hand and power tools.
* Read Safety Data Sheet and follow proper chemical handling procedures.
* Push, pull, lift, and maneuver 100 pounds or more on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to attend continuing education opportunities.
* Understand and follow the company nonsmoking policy.
* Employer has strict appearance standards, no facial piercings or tattoos that can’t be covered.
Click below to apply:
We are looking for an outgoing person to join our team at our Island City store. The store clerk is responsible for greeting customers, store sales, loading feed, answering the phone, assisting with special orders, stocking shelves and other duties as assigned/necessary.
Desired skills: computer operation including point-of-sale software; multi-phone operation; customer service; cash handling; attention to detail.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs., have reliable transportation, and work independently.
Full or part time, must be available to work Monday thru Saturday. Pay dependent on experience.
Interested individuals can bring resume to 10210 Wallowa Lake HWY, La Grande.
We are looking for a highly organized, motivated person to join our team. The parts clerk is responsible for receiving incoming orders, assisting customers, processing orders and sales, shipping parts, stocking parts room and other duties as assigned/necessary. Clerk may be required to drive company vehicle to deliver or retrieve parts. The clerk works closely with our service team.
Desired skills: computer operation including point-of-sale software, Microsoft Office word, excel and outlook; multi-phone operation; customer service; organizational; attention to detail.
Required: clean driving record.
Experience preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
Full time, Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Pay dependent on experience. Work environment is mostly indoors, but does require frequent movement.
Interested individuals can bring resume to 64118 McDonald Lane, La Grande.